Oddities of the Lyne

i LiKe SpOts. SeE sPoTs RuN aMoK. aMoK iZ a MaLaYiScH wUrD. sPoTs ArE rOuNd LiKe BaLlS. i LiKe BaLlS. mAnY bAlLs ReSiDe In My HaUzE. mY fAVoUrItE iS a RoUnD bAlL...

Saturday, May 06, 2006

tOdAy I5 06...05...06 !!!

Wilkommen! Wilkommen. To the world of an odd ditty. I am your host, The Lyne. I can be crooked, I can be straight. However, I can never be gay. And I have tried it, believe you me.

a confession :
Gender wise, I am a human female. But I have found myself sporting a radical strand of facial hair once in a purple moon. I am not kidding about this, it hurt like hell just yanking that weird follicle off my chin. I hear the old wives' tale that shaving promotes grow and having acne, that calls for "abcessive" growth.

In short, I can a grow a beard but not that I want to.

0 Commented

Post a Comment

<< Home