Oddities of the Lyne

i LiKe SpOts. SeE sPoTs RuN aMoK. aMoK iZ a MaLaYiScH wUrD. sPoTs ArE rOuNd LiKe BaLlS. i LiKe BaLlS. mAnY bAlLs ReSiDe In My HaUzE. mY fAVoUrItE iS a RoUnD bAlL...

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Foto Folly (1)

milk

Title : Grossly Green


This is the section where I post weird images I took while fooling around with [one of] my camera[s]. Then retouching it to look, well, visible. And I have no idea what to do with pics such as this, since it makes no sense!

Word Association : Old Paint. White Tiles. Kitchen Side Table. Green Milk.

My thoughts ? To be honest, I hate this milk flavour, I "love" the colour though. Looks like somebody vomitted up a spinach smoothie. Anyway, Dutch Lady has this wicked Chocolate flavoured milk that I have a weakness for since my childhood. Yum yum!

Details, details. Took this in November 2004, right about when my Mother had undergone major spinal surgery. And this is where I began to completely lose it. Whee! So I snapped away with my then new digital toy. My first experiment in a darkened environment without flash, and one hell of a struggle to keep a steady hand. Photoshopped so that it doesn't look too yellow like my kitchen. :)

0 Commented

Post a Comment

<< Home