Oddities of the Lyne

i LiKe SpOts. SeE sPoTs RuN aMoK. aMoK iZ a MaLaYiScH wUrD. sPoTs ArE rOuNd LiKe BaLlS. i LiKe BaLlS. mAnY bAlLs ReSiDe In My HaUzE. mY fAVoUrItE iS a RoUnD bAlL...

Monday, May 08, 2006

Foto Folly (2)


soup

Title : "A Bachelor's Soup"


Word association : Jiou Cheng -- uh -- Tiger Brand light soy sauce. Milkmaid Condensed milk (sugar load!). Bug-paper-lined cabinet shelve. Kraft Mayonnaise. Cup of Soup.

My thoughts ? Obviously I have this unhealthy habit of dawdling about my tiny kitchen. Yes, I have B.E.D. but it doesn't necessarily stop me from walking about in the food repository. What? I cook my own meals, okay? I can so bloody cook. My point is... I forgot. Oh, I like this brand of soup and that particular flavour. I do! A Bachelor's -- in my case, bachelorette -- choice.

Details, details. Pretty colours! Pretty colours! That is a lovely package. I love the noodles in the soup too. Oh, wait, the flash wasn't off...

0 Commented

Post a Comment

<< Home